#RIPARTIAMOINSIEME: 1000 PEOPLE CONNECTED IN A LOGOTEL WEBINAR ALONGSIDE COSTA CROCIERE
The travel agents network connected with Nicola Favini, Logotel General Director, within the new reboot re-planning program. Together.
Over this period many industries, including tourism and particularly the cruise sector, are undergoing a freeze. It’s a moment that calls for a rapid and structured rethinking of daily reasoning which, rather than yielding to fatalism, can offer an opportunity for fresh reflection and a forward-looking renewal of certain business strategies.
#RIPARTIAMOINSIEME. Today Logotel’s support for Costa Crociere moves to the next level
For some time now Logotel has flanked Costa Crociere in supporting the brand's partner travel agents throughout Italy with tools, content, entertainment and appointments around product and sales, both up front and online - since 2013 via the Costa Extra portal and since 2016 with the Costa Academy training program. That support continues over these complex weeks. As most of the agencies are now closed, albeit with the travel agents still there, Costa remains with them too – as do Tomorrow's Customers.
Digital appointment for a new future vision
On April 9 our General Manager, Nicola Favini, connected live with a thousand travel agents from throughout Italy to share, in a 60-minute webinar, a mix of reflections and quick takeaways, triggering reflections to accelerate reboot and start afresh in a new way. That’s because, following lockdown, we’ll be facing:
- A future to plan within a ‘now’ of accelerated digitalization that puts itself daily under question.
- A future in which it’ll be always more useful to bring technology closer to business, doing so with an attentive eye which avoids "digitalism" as an end in and of itself while adapting digital tools to what’s real and new in customer needs that are constantly evolving.
- A future in which hybridizing channels, techniques and strategies with other realities will be always more useful to partners - beginning from one’s area, then extending to global scale.
- A future in which the ability to focus upon relationships, prior to selling, will play a crucial role - placing care for people at center.
- Finally, a future in which you’ll need to constantly measure both yourself and your results in real time, since customers only exist once you know how to count them.
The webinar -recorded and then shared online with the entire network- is part of Costa Academy’s broader #ripartiamoinsieme program which aims, by adopting the hashtag chosen by Costa Cruises President Neil Palomba in his latest video message, to enable agents when relaunching the business, strengthing liaisons with regular customers as well as forging new ones – all the while exploiting, above all, the marketing techniques applied to digital channels, though not only.